Know who unfriended/removed you on facebook
This question was asked soon after Facebook was launched, “who unfriended me?” are there is another version of the same question, ” how do I know when somebody deletes me from their account?” Well, the answer is here. There is a new app called Who Deleted Me that is gathering a lot of interest and attention. More often than not, this situation has occurred you might have been in search of a very old friend or colleague who was on your Facebook friend list but when you wanted to find out about them, you instead discovered that you have been removed. Facebook provides information when you have added new friends but when old friends leave Facebook does not notify about that event. This app will monitor every change to your Facebook friend list and provide you information about modifications offering due to somebody leaving or somebody being added. Not only is this an app but the developers have also provided a browser extension for Who Deleted Me. It also has an iOS version.
A service that comes in the form of apps for Android and iOS
How to know when someone has deleted you from their Facebook?
- You first have to download the app from the App Store or the official website. There are three versions which you can choose from depending on your device. If you have an iPhone then it is iOS for you, if it is an Android then you have to download the APK file, and if you want to do all this on your computer system then you can just get the Google Chrome extension.
- Installing the app is simple enough and you have to do it just like any other normal app installation.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can launch the app and it will open with a black screen where you will be greeted and you will immediately have the information about how many friends are missing, how many have deactivated their account, and how many new friends you have added. You can we check the results, share it, or you can check out who these friends are.
- On pressing the Show Me Who button, you will be taken to another page where you can finally see the profiles of your friends clearly categorized into the mentioned divisions.
How to know when someone has unfollowed you from their Instagram?
- Instagram is another very important social media account, and it is gaining even more popularity nowadays, because of the new features and exciting updates that it is offering. Therefore, it is also important to know who has unfollowed you on Instagram. It is much easier to find out because the Instagram list is public on like Facebook.
- You can check out com where you can see the people who have unfollowed you on Instagram. You just need to Add an account on the website and then login with your Instagram account and then only will it work. As soon as you login, you will find a list titled People who are not following @your Instagram name. From that list you can gather the people who are not following you.
- It provides another feature where you can configure the settings so that com sends you a mail every day or once a week to inform you about the number of “unfollowers.”
How to know when someone has unfollowed you from their Twitter?
- Unfollowers.com provides a similar service for Twitter too. On the website when you click the Add an account option you will find that you can add your Instagram account or Twitter account.
- In this case, you can add your Twitter account and see the people who have unfollowed you.
This is a solution that people have been waiting for a long time because most are curious about people who unfollow or unfriend them. It is but normal human nature and if you are also having the urge to find out, then just go ahead and do it. Just visit the website, add whichever account you want, and find out about the people who has unfollowed or unfriended you. It is that simple.