Latest Version of Framaroot apk Download : One Click Android Rooting
Download Framaroot apk Android exploiting loopholes in devices for the user to quickly perform Root with framaroot. The Framaroot is an interesting alternative for those looking for something simple to perform root your Android device. Compatibility with many devices is large, so it deserves to be tested.
Rooting a phone with Framaroot APK, especially an Android one, potentially opens up the capabilities of the device. It may be interesting to know that devices are limited from achieving their full potential by the stock Android operating system that comes pre-installed on Android smartphones. Therefore, rooting seems to be a good way to get past the performance barriers created by the Android Operating System. This process, however, was previously reserved only for the hi-tech programmers and webmasters who knew their way around a phone but this is not the case nowadays because there are many new apps and software that have been launched with consideration towards the novice Android user. These have been created in such a way that even a new user can root his/her own device without much difficulty. Framaroot APK is one of them and it has gained great popularity due to its awesome features and smooth usability.
Framaroot APK features:
- The greatest feature that this app brings to the table is that it is a one-click rooting app, a type that is rarely available. Generally, rooting software comes with a lot of requirements which include a computer and the USB cable to connect the Android device to the computer but rooting with Framaroot means that there are no extra devices needed.
- Another advantage of this one-click rooting app is that most of the other rooting apps and software have to follow a lot of steps and processes before it gets to the main part about rooting. Framaroot, however, comes directly to the business and you just have to press one button to root your phone.
- The SuperSU is an app that provides permission to root the Android device in question. Now, for other apps, the SuperSU has to be installed separately but in Framaroot, it is not required because the SuperSU in this app is automatically installed.
- Lastly, this app roots a device very efficiently and along with it, can also unroot the Android device without the slightest hassle.
- Framaroot also supports a wide variety of processors like Qualcomm, MediaTek, Huawei, and many others. It also supports most Android smartphones including the recently launched Moto Droid series, non-Exynos Samsung devices, and new smartphone manufacturers like Meizu, ZTE, Xiaomi, and OnePlus.
- This app perhaps has the largest number of exploits that one rooting app can possibly contain. These include Boromir, Barahir, Legolas, Gandalf, Faramir, Pippin and Aragon. All these exploits have some wonderful applications and the user can make full use of them through this rooting app.
How to use Framaroot to root an Android device?
- As I have earlier mentioned, using this app to root an Android device is extremely easy and something which even novice users can do easily. So the first thing that you need to do is to download and install Framaroot. The download and installing instructions are given down below if you need them.
- After successfully installing the Framaroot APK, you can run the application and a menu will appear on the screen whether you want to install the SuperSU.
- Once that is done, you can easily go ahead and root your Android device by clicking on the Root button and after some time you will get a message where the app will congratulate you on successfully rooting your Android device.
- If the rooting is not perfectly executed the first time, then you can try it for a second time and the issue will be resolved. However, if the rooting is successful, then you can reboot your device.
- That is the simple way how you can root your Android handset via Framaroot.
How to download and install Framaroot on your Android device?
Now that we know how to get this app working, we should also know how to download and install this. Most of the users who have installed apps from outside the Google Play Store will know the method but for those who don’t, follow the steps below:
- Download the Framaroot APK from the bottom of this post
- After successfully downloading it, you can get down to installing it but before that, you need to enable the Unknown Sources option in the Security menu under phone Settings. This APK is not available on the Google Play Store and since it is coming from a developer who is unknown and might not be trustworthy, the Android Operating System will continuously shoot off warnings. In order to prevent this, you have to enable this option.
- Now you can install the file by clicking on the APK and you will find that it behaves like most other normal apps. A Permissions list will appear which you have to read and then you can click on Install.
Note: There are two things that you need to keep in mind, one before the installation and the other after the installation. The first thing that you need to be aware of before you install Framaroot is that using this app might nullify the warranty provided by your phone manufacturer. So you need to think well and hard whether you really want to go ahead.
The second thing that you have to keep in mind is that you have to disable the Unknown Sources option after you are done with the whole process because leaving it on might turn out to be a security risk that malicious elements could abuse.
Framaroot apks Supports Devices :
Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100;
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020;
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100;
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105;
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0;
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000;
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000;
Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T SGH-I777;
Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch – SPH-D710;
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100;
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300;
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305;
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6200/GT-P6210;
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800/GT-P6810;
Samsung SGH-i997 Infuse 4G;
Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262;
Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C;
Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312/GT-S6310;
Samsung Lightray SCH-R940;
LG Marquee LS855;
LG P970 Optimus Black;
Motorola DEFY+ (MB525 / MB526);
Motorola Droid PRO;
Motorola Droid X;
Motorola RAZR D3.
Source Via : XDA Forum
|Framaroot-1.4.1.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.14 MB, 4546891 views)|
|Framaroot-1.4.2.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.16 MB, 867657 views)|
|Framaroot-1.4.3.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.02 MB, 282408 views)|
|Framaroot-1.5.0.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.02 MB, 268443 views)|
|Framaroot-1.5.1.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.02 MB, 1861777 views)|
|Framaroot-1.5.2.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.03 MB, 544526 views)|
|Framaroot-1.5.3.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.03 MB, 1269917 views)|
|Framaroot-1.6.0.apk – [Click for QR Code] (2.03 MB, 2475415 views)|
|Framaroot-1.6.1.apk – [Click for QR Code] (908.2 KB, 1557431 views)|
|Framaroot-1.7.0.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 577443 views)|
|Framaroot-1.7.1.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 222798 views)|
|Framaroot-1.8.0.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 365105 views)|
|Framaroot-1.8.1.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 1244750 views)|
|Framaroot-1.9.0.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 595390 views)|
|Framaroot-1.9.1.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 3979727 views)|
|Framaroot-1.9.2.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.23 MB, 1408173 views)|
|Framaroot-1.9.3.apk – [Click for QR Code] (1.25 MB, 12630578 views)|