Google Play Store apk
The Google Play Store is the Android operating system’s largest app market available. All legitimate and official apps from different app publishers are exhibited on the Google Play Store for Android users to download and use. Most of these apps come free but there are some which users have to pay to download and use. Most of the free apps also have an upgradable version which requires users to pay some money. The Google Play Store, as you can understand by the name, is maintained by Google.
It was first launched in 2008 as the Android Market and was renamed 4 years later as the Google Play Store. The store not only offers applications for Android but it also serves as a media distributing service that offers music, films, and books. The Play Store comes preloaded on every Android device and apart from the millions of apps from the different app developers, there are also apps that have been created by Google itself and is offered here. Google encourages people to create apps and offer it on the Play Store in return for money. A registration fee of 25 USD has to be paid in order to create a developer console account.
Google Play Store FAQs:
The Google Play Store offers apps that are varied in category and function. There is an app for every need. From high voltage games to cab calling apps, the Play Store has everything that a user might need in his/her daily life. Google also keeps the Play Store very safe by monitoring it at all times and throwing out apps that violate its rules. You can rest assured that every app on Google Play goes through the strictest of quality checks and security checks so that there is no problem on the path of the user to download and install any app from the Google Play Store. Although Google tries its best to maintain the Play Store very efficiently, there are some hassles that Google Play users regularly face. This happens mostly because of the fact that most users do not know how to solve the problem also the solutions are present there. So here are some of the most common problems that users face and the most probable solutions along with it.
[Also Read: Tubemate apk youtube video downloader app ]
[Also Read: movietube 4.4 apk watch movies android free ]
Searching, browsing and downloading free apps on the Google Play Store:
Searching and browsing for apps is very easy because it can be done from the home screen itself. One thing that I would like to point out here is that users can browse for apps by clicking on the Categories option and then clicking on any Sub-category that the user likes. Under the categories option, you will find other options like Top Apps, Most Featured Apps, Trending Apps, and many others. Getting the free apps is also easy as users just have to click on install and the app is automatically downloaded and installed on the Android device. However, some problem is faced by users while trying to buy apps.
Buying Paid apps on the Google Play Store:
- As soon as you encounter a paid app, you can click on the amount that is displayed. On clicking it you will find that the default payment method promptly comes up, which you can change if you want.
- You can go into Payment Methods and choose any in the list which is convenient for you.
- As soon as you are done with that, you can click on Buy. The Google Play Store will come up with the prompt where you have to put in your password. You can then click on Continue and you will see that the download has started.
[Also Read: og youtube apk download youtube videos downloader ]
Updating apps on the Google Play Store:
This has been one of the major problems that Google Playstore users have had to face and are still facing. There are hundreds of queries on every social networking website as well as on the Internet about how to update apps and how to stop them from updating automatically. So here I have listed how you can update apps as well as how you can stop it.
- The trick behind this lies in reaching the page which controls app updates on the Google Play Store.
- At the extreme left of the search bar, you will find that there are 3 lines. Click on it and a menu from the left side will come up where you have to tap on the option called My apps and games.
- This is the place which controls all app updates of the Google Play Store.
- As soon as you enter the page you will see that all your apps are clearly categorized into 2 sections. One list will feature the apps that have been updated and the other list will contain the apps that need to be updated.
- If you have a great Internet connection either via WiFi or your mobile data network you can update all apps at once by clicking on the Update All button on the upper right of the screen.
Stopping the Google Play Store from auto updating apps:
Many users also face the problem of auto-updating where Google Play starts updating apps on its own and the user is faced with very low speeds or high data consumption.
- In order to put an end to this problem, you have to click on the three lines on the Play Store search bar again.
- This time on the list you have to click on Settings and then select Auto-update apps.
- There you will find and option called Do not auto-update apps under the General Click on it.
- A prompt will appear with three options where you can stop apps from auto updating, auto update at any time or auto update only when there is a WiFi connection. You can choose either of the three options.
Uninstalling and removing apps from the Google Play Store App history:
Uninstalling apps is easy and is something that you can do from the phone itself. However, the Play Store keeps a record of all the apps that you install irrespective of whether they are still on your phone or not. In order to remove apps from your App History you have to follow the directions below.
- You have to click on the three line icon again and select My apps and games.
- You then have to click on All and a list will appear with all the apps that you have ever installed from the Google Play Store. Beside each app, you will see an X symbol. Click on that for the app that you do not want in your app history.
Google Play Store version 6.9.15 download:
So now that you have understood what the Google Play Store is for Android users and how to use it to install and uninstall apps, you must get it on your Android device to get the full benefit of Google’s operating system for mobile phones. Now the Google Play Store APK is not available on the Google Play Store and there for you have to get it from the Internet. Follow the steps that are enlisted below and you should get it with ease.
- You first have to search for the latest version of the Google Play Store apk on your browser. The latest version at the time of writing is 9.15 and you will find plenty of sites that are offering the same. Choose a reliable website because these sites provide the right files.
- After finishing your download, go to the Settings of your phone and in the Security menu click and enable the Unknown Sources All apps outside the Google Play Store are considered suspicious by Android even if it is the Google Play Store APK.
- Now you can go ahead and safely install the file and you will find that the Google Play Store has been installed or updated to the latest version.
- Disable the Unknown Sources that you had previously activated because keeping it on is a security risk which hackers might abuse.
If you have read all of this then you are an expert on all facts and questions regarding the Google Play Store just like I am. You are also aware of the benefits that the Play Store comes with and, therefore, if you do not have it on your device go ahead and just get it.