Best Android rooting App Kingo Root APK download
The Android Operating System limits the real potential of all handsets. We keep hearing about new processes and enhanced capabilities but keep in mind that an Android device can never reach its true potential with the stock Android operating system that it comes with. In order to do that, a rooting software or app is needed and the phone has to be rooted using that. Rooting unlocks the phone fully and provides to the user, options to control and customize it that people could not think of before the rooting software came about. One of the best rooting apps that a lot of users are currently using is the Kingo Root.
[Also Read: Download blackmart alpha apk]
It is a one click rooting app and it should not be confused with KingRoot which is a completely different app. The biggest thing that the developers of Kingo Root, Kingsoft, are talking about is the much-reduced chances of bricking the phone due to rooting. A new modification has been incorporated in the app which prevents any errors in the software. It has also been tweaked to work perfectly with most mobile handsets.
[Also Read: Tubemate android app download]
Kingo Root features:
- This app roots an Android device in one single click, unlike other rooting software that require the user to go through complicated processes.
- It is compatible with most Android handsets like LG, Samsung, Google, Motorola, HTC, and all the others.
- The success rate of any app as claimed by the developer is mostly debatable but Kingo Root has a good success percentage because there have been many credible reviews about it from major technical magazines and corporations.
- The security is also compromised when an Android device is rooted but with the new update, this app has addressed that problem and it has made security even more stringent and tight.
- The latest update also has brought with it a better startup speed and recovery systems foremost of the devices that were not recoverable earlier.
How to root your Android device using Kingo Root?
- The first thing that you need to do is to ensure that your phone has the following before you initiate the rooting process. It should have enough battery charge, preferably more than 50%. You should also get a full backup of your device so that if anything goes wrong you will not have anything to regret, get a properly working USB cable so that you can connect your device to the PC, and lastly, you need a computer with the Windows operating system installed on it.
- You have to download and install Kingo Root first. To know more about how to download it, you can go down below where I have provided the steps.
- After successful installation, you can connect your Android device to your PC and run the app. Put the USB connection in the USB debugging mode.
- It is more or less guaranteed that once you launch the app, it will automatically identify your device and offer you the button to root. You can click on the root button and it will automatically start the process. You will also see a message which will warn you about trying to unplug a used the device while the process is running.
[Also Read: Download go launcher ex apk download]
How to download Kingo Root on your Android device?
- This app is not available on the Google Play Store like most rooting apps and therefore we have shared the APK file link in the end of this article.
- After the download, you can install it but before that, you have to go to your phone Settings and click on Security. In the Security menu, you can click and enable the Unknown Sources All Android operating systems are programmed to consider apps from outside the Google Play Store as suspicious and routing software, all the more so. To stop frequent warnings from interrupting your work you have to do this.
- Now you can install the app like other normal ones.
- Do not forget to disable the Unknown Sources that you had previously activated. It might become a security risk if left open for a prolonged time.
[Also Read: framaroot android apk download]
So now you know what Kingo Root does for your phone, how you can download and install it, and also how to use it. Therefore, without further ado, I would advise you to go ahead and unlock the full potential of your smartphone.