Hotmail sign in | Easy way to sign in hotmail Email Account
Hotmail Sign in – Gmail has created and maintained a position as the biggest email client in the world. Like WhatsApp and Facebook, Gmail has created a monopoly in the email business. With digitization and the rapid rise of technology, emails are now of paramount importance. The days of letters and posts by courier have been replaced by emails. From the professional circuit to academic ones, emails are the source of disseminating information or notices to people. In the beginning, there were quite a few number of email clients like Yahoo, Rediffmail, and others but one of the most prominent was Hotmail. Hotmail was founded in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith and in 1997, after Microsoft’s acquisition, it was renamed as MSN Hotmail and then Windows Live Hotmail. Finally, in 2013, it became Outlook.com. Since the popularity of Hotmail and every other email client has been eclipsed by Gmail it is a bit confusing for users to get to the Hotmail sign-in page or sign up for the service. I will effectively provide the steps and methods to sign up or sign in on Hotmail but before that we need to know what Hotmail offers to its users in order to determine whether it is really worth it.
[Also Read: Gmail Login easy way to sing in ]
Hotmail sign in and features:
- Hotmail uses Ajax programming and it is supported by all browsers from the Internet explorer to Google Chrome. It also provides users a degree of control using the keyboard. The main features that it attributes to its uses include message filters, spam filters, virus scanners, rich text format, rich text signatures, multiple address support, and the availability of the service in different languages.
- The Hotmail sign in is an exciting thing because it provides users with the Active View. This feature provides previews of nearly everything on a website and from other websites also like YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, and others. For example, if there are any photo attachments or documents that are sent by email then a user can directly hover over the attachment and it will be enlarged without being downloaded.
- Hotmail also provides users with a very effective and beneficial Calendar. It is a time management application and it is similar to the Windows Calendar. It supports the import of other calendars and allows viewing, adding, and dragging and dropping calendar events. The calendar is easily accessible and editing it is also smooth work. There are also adjustable permissions for people who are allowed to view the user’s calendar.
- The Hotmail sign in is very advantageous because it allows the Office Online integration as well as the integration of Skype. The Office Online integration allows users to view and edit word documents, spreadsheets, and PPT presentations directly on the email messages. The OneDrive integration allows the saving of these documents or files directly. OneNote is also integrated into Hotmail which allows users to save emails there also.
- The Sweep is a very effective feature that Hotmail offers because it allows users to perform a large action on emails in one single step. The Sweep is also memorized by the Hotmail account and it can be instructed to perform the action at regular intervals.
- The Hotmail account also allows 10 aliases per user. However, all aliases use the same email and password.
Well now you are very aware of what Hotmail offers to its users and considering the number of unique features that it offers, you might consider getting it for yourself. In order to sign up and create a Hotmail account, you need to follow the simple steps that are listed below:
- First, you need to get the required things like a computer or laptop, an Internet connection, and a browser installed on your computer system.
- Now you can visit the official Hotmail site which is hotmail.com or login.live.com. There you will see the Hotmail sign in options and below that you will find a question, “Do not have an account? Join now.” Click on the link that is present in the line and you will be redirected to another page.
- On this page, you will have to fill up all the information about yourself and then click on, “Create my account.”
- As soon as you do that, an account will be created and you will be signed into the account and there will be a tutorial which will guide you how to use the MSN Hotmail account.
If you already have an account, then you might already be knowing how to get into the email account. If you do not, oh you are confused in some way then follow the steps below:
- You first have to visit the Hotmail sign in page. There you will see the option to sign in for you will have to put in your email address and password and then click on the button.
- If you have forgotten your password there will be a message below the sign in button, which you have to click and Hotmail will then send you your username and password to an alternate email account or your phone.
- After checking that, you can sign in using step 1.
Either way, I hope I have been able to help you and you have signed in to your Hotmail Outlook account using any of the two steps that are mentioned above. For more such tech solutions, keep visiting this space.
hotmail sing in
sign in hotmail
email sign in