Complete Guide to Download,Installing, Configuring and Using Whatsapp
WhatsApp, as we all know, is one of the biggest, if not the biggest of Internet messaging platforms worldwide. There are more than 500 million users throughout the world and not only does it provide the text messaging service but users can also choose to send pictures, video, and audio files easily. It has one-on-one chatting features and also group chatting features. Users all over the world have trusted WhatsApp because they have been in this field since the beginning and also frequent updates of this app have enabled it to stay at the top. It uses the Internet as the medium for communication be it through texts, audios, pictures, or videos. WhatsApp has been acquired by Facebook recently and following the acquisition, it has become even more popular. Here is a guide about how to get WhatsApp perfectly working and configured on your device.
Check out:Download Whatsapp+ Latest Version 6.3
How to download, install and configure WhatsApp step
Since Android and iOS are the two main platforms among mobile operating systems, I am going to give the methods for this two only.
- For Android, users can visit the Google Play Store and download it from there while for the iOS, users can visit the iTunes store and download the application. The latter will require the Apple id and password.
- After this, you can install the app by clicking on it and a list of permissions will appear which you will have to grant and after that, it will be installed.
Download and Install the app
The first thing you have to do is access the App Store. Once inside, look for the application. When we have found, we’ll just click on Download and enter the password of our Apple ID. Also you can download directly below:
For iOS: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Android devices: CLICK HRE TO DOWNLOAD
When we unloaded and we’ll be ready for the next step.
Getting Started with Whatsapp and configuration
- As soon as you install it successfully, you will find a phone verification stage which you have to complete by putting in the code that WhatsApp will send you in order to authenticate your account. After that, you will be directly directed to the chat window. A left swipe will take you to Contacts and you will be able to see all the people that you can communicate with on your phone book through WhatsApp.
- Now you can click any of your contacts and a chat box will open up where you can write your message and press the arrow just adjacent to it.
- These two are the essential steps and now if you want to have fun with it, then you can create a favorites list, whom you can access easily.
- You can also read the statuses that your friends put up and you can also check out their display pictures. It can happen vice-a-versa too.
So there you go with what you can do to get your WhatsApp account ready to work with. You can now go ahead and get it so that you can enjoy fun communication with your friends and also share it with other people.