Hey Download Whatsapp for pc And Install on your windows OS
WhatsApp is one of the primary means of communication nowadays. The Internet and the smartphone have together combined to make communication easier via the Internet than through normal telephone networks. For a smartphone, getting the app downloaded and installed is not a big deal and it can be done easily. Communication is also very smooth after the app is successfully installed and launched. However, not everyone is able to buy a smartphone and for them, WhatsApp is kind of out of bounds. This should not be the case as everyone should get equal opportunity to enjoy the benefits that this app provides to its users. The little loss that WhatsApp incurs is because of this very problem, the absence of a PC client or software.
Technology, however, is a wonderful thing that can help people achieve whatever they want because there are many different ways to get around the problem. Even if WhatsApp does not have an online client software, it can still be used on a PC. The only thing that a user has to do is to download and install an Android Emulator.
How does an Android Emulator work?
The Android Emulator creates a temporary Android environment on a PC in order to run Android apps. This app cannot be run normally by a computer because they have the apk file extension which is not recognized by the computer or its operating system. The Android environment created by the emulator then acts as a platform which can successfully run any Android app on the computer. So, a big advantage is the fact that if an Android Emulator is installed on the PC then it can not only run WhatsApp but also all other Android apps.
There are multiple numbers of Android Emulators available on the market and if you are facing a dilemma as to which one to utilize then I can point out that the Andy Android Emulator is the leading one currently. Below I am enlisting the steps which you can follow to download, install and utilize the Android emulator in order to serve your purposes.
How to get the Andy Android Emulator installed on your system?
- The first step involves downloading the Andy Android Emulator. You have to choose a reliable website from where you can download it. This is because small and unrecognized websites tend to provide files that may be malicious in nature or contain a corrupt and unstable installer. Try and get some big name website to download the installer file from.
- After downloading the file, you can simply launch and install it. In the first step, the setup wizard will also ask whether you want to install the Android image and the VirtualBox along with Andy. You have to check the options if you want to get them.
- The next step will bring about the installation option where you have to click on the Install It will take some minutes depending on your computer configuration and it will be installed.
- You can then launch the Andy Android Emulator and you will find that it looks like your Android mobile device except for the fact that it appears on a larger screen.
Well, half the battle is won and now we will have to get WhatsApp installed. We can do this directly from the app store that is already present in the Andy Android Emulator or we can also download APK separately from the official WhatsApp website. The second method is much more preferable because it guarantees the fact that you will have the most updated WhatsApp Messenger APK while the app store version might be the previous one.
How to get WhatsApp installed on your PC?
- First, you have to visit the official WhatsApp website. Here is the link if you want to go there directly from this page.
- Next, we will have to select the Android option so that the apk file is downloaded.
- After the download, we will have to visit the Downloads folder and then click on the APK. As soon as we do so, the computer will prompt you to select the software that you want to open the file with. Select the Andy Android Emulator and the installation will automatically begin.
- There will be a list of Permissions which you have to read and grant by clicking on Next. At the end of the list, you will find that the Next changes into an Install Click on it and the installation will be over in a minute. You know have WhatsApp successfully installed on your PC.
- You can launch the app by launching the Andy Android Emulator first and your contact, call, and chat list will appear after you complete the number verification stage.
Note: Keep in mind that you cannot run the same WhatsApp account with the same number simultaneously on your PC and your Android device.