Send anonymous messages with Whatsapp Online
Who does not want to prank their friends? The increase in the number of Internet messengers and the ever-growing reliance on the Internet have made it possible to prank people in ways nobody could think of in earlier days. WhatsApp is the biggest Internet messenger that is purely used for textual communication as well as sending media and files. The only problem in this is the fact that whenever you send a message or anything to some other person, they can immediately see your display picture and recognize who you are. Also, if your number is not saved with them, the name that you provide at the very beginning while activating WhatsApp, appears. Therefore, you cannot hide very long and your prank will be guaranteed to fail, in the long run, if not immediately. Many people are apprehensive of this fact and, therefore, there are thousands of queries on the Internet about how to send anonymous WhatsApp messages so that the recipient does not understand where or from whom the messages are coming, which is a perfect setting to prank somebody. I will, in this article, list a way that you can actually achieve this.
How to send anonymous WhatsApp messages?
- To send anonymous WhatsApp messages, you have to visit a website called Wassame. This website has been created in order to achieve this one and only function which is to send anonymous WhatsApp messages. It is also very simple and easy to use and, hence, it can be used by everybody.
- What you need to do is visit the website where you will encounter a page needing you to fill up information like email address, name, and the password to use the service. As soon as you are done with filling the information, you can visit your email account confirmation link will be waiting for your approval. Click on that link and you will be taken to the Wassame website again but this time, you will be logged in.
- You will find a tab called Communication located on the left-hand corner at the top and then you can click on Anonymous after which you will be redirected to a new page where you can write your message, typing the phone number that you want to send it to, and confirm your password. Then you can go ahead and send it. The box where you type in the text appears much like WhatsApp itself.
- There are some things to remember while using this service which includes the fact that you can send only one message per day to the same number and you can buy plans if you want to override this restriction.
- This service functions wholly like WhatsApp because you can also send media and files as well as share GPS locations and voice messages.
As you can understand now, sending anonymous WhatsApp messages is a very easy job and it can be done without breaking a sweat. So go ahead and try it from the website I have suggested. You can click on this direct link here to get to the website.