install Multiple Whatsapp Numbers in One Android Device With OGwhatsapp
two whatsapp Numbers : Accessing two numbers with WhatsApp from the same mobile phone was almost unthinkable. But now with the alternate client of OGWhatsApp app we can have running two accounts at the same time without any problem.
WhatsApp is the keystone of communication nowadays where the Internet and the Android are ruling the world together. There are so many people to talk to and there are so many messages to read that it sometimes become very difficult for some users to take stock of what is happening around them. This is also the age of dual SIM mobile phones and since greed only increases a person’s wants it has often been asked in various Internet forums and websites whether WhatsApp can be used simultaneously on one mobile phone but with two different mobile numbers. Today I am going to be talking about an app that will enable you to do so and it is called OGWhatsApp.
How to use OGWhatsApp?
- This app is a very useful one because WhatsApp generally allows one mobile number for each account but with this app and two mobile numbers you can have two WhatsApp accounts. A problem that everyone has to face is to select one mobile number to activate WhatsApp but it seems those days are over.
- Without further ado, let me then get on with how to use this app in order to achieve this wonderful functionality that I am talking about.
- The first thing you have to do is download and install OG WhatsApp, the process of which is mentioned below. You then need to make a backup of your WhatsApp data.
- The next step involves clearing WhatsApp data and uninstalling it. Once you do so, you can visit your memory card and rename the WhatsApp folder to OGWhatsApp. Now you can verify your old number on OGWhatsApp and your new number on the official WhatsApp that you will reinstall again.
How to download and install OGWhatsApp and features:
- Get the APK file of the app from here
- Enable Unknown Sources from Security on your phone Settings. You have to complete this process because this app is not available on the Google Play Store because it violates some policies of Google’s code of ethics. Since this is an app from outside, the operating system on your mobile phone will immediately treat it as a suspicious one and will continuously on you about the dangers of trusting a suspicious app. It might interfere with your installation process and, therefore, this process should be completed in order to stop the phone from doing so.
- Read through the Permissions and click on Install.
- Now you have the app successfully installed and you can follow the steps above in order to utilize the powers of the app to the full extent.
There are some great features that this app brings to the table which include using WhatsApp on two separate mobile numbers at the same time, watching videos without having to download them and sacrificing storage, previewing images without having to save them, create and restore backup, and you can even choose the icon that you want for WhatsApp.